This is the extract i've obtain from the
the official website for Visa applications branch in Malaysia which HAVE BEEN POSTED, EMAILED FEW TIMES ALREADY by MS Jen and others. So PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY and don't allow yourself to make careless mistake or ask questions which does not leave a good impression to yourself unless you are willing enough to pay RM976 for the second time and go through all the hassle all over again.
Channels of payment:
1. By CASH across all Alliance Bank Counters (NOT through the cash/cheque deposit machines)
2. By CASHIER'S ORDER/BANK DRAFTS issued from any bank and can be submitted at the VFS UK visa application centre and payable to "VFS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd." payable in Kuala Lumpur only.
3. By online fund transfer if you have an Alliance Bank savings or current account with personal internet banking access (alliance online PERSONAL) to Payee Corporation: VFS (M) S/B FOR UK VISA FEE, Account number: 14185-0-01-001313-7,
Please note: Options 1 to 3 are surcharge free. Applicants using options 1 and 3 must wait until the next working day after making their payment before submitting their visa application and supporting documents at the VFS visa application centre
For option 2 applicants can purchase a cashier's order/banker's draft from any bank and submit their visa application THE SAME DAY at the VFS UK visa application centre, during opening hours.
If i'm not mistaken, Ms Jen has already instructed us to NOT TO PAY for the VISA as yet until all forms have been filled in.
My opinions about the method of payment:
1. For me the first option is quiet a nuisance because you have to open up a new account with the Alliance bank, which is not so popular among us and the fact that most of (at least i would) be paying in bank drafts will make it more difficult if things don't go as planned.
2. the online option is a complete NO NO to me. For me, no matter how strong your connection is, things will easily get haywire when you are dealing with internet banking. I know i have my bit share of it when booking the tickets to Sabah. One common phenomenon is that after you have clicked the 'pay' button you'll have to wait a few minutes before it can suck in the money you have transferred. And most likely, during that time, the connection will either shut itself off or it will become very slow that you yourself choose to reload the page. Once you reload it, that's when the problem gets really annoying. You may ended up being considered as have not paid the fees and have to go through all the fiasco all over again and of course loose A HUGE AMOUNT of money. You'll need to have an Alliance acount which only add up to more headache.
3. Since we are all going down to KL, maybe perhaps it'll be easier if all of us, if possible pay by BANK DRAFTS at the VFS counters because:
1. All of us will be paying with the same method and if one of us face some problem we can solve it on the dot. Plus you might not get so nervous if yours is problematic
2. You can have the bank draft from any banks convenient to you which i think is very convenient since not all of us have the same choice of banks except for BSN.
That's all for now. Again as a REMINDER. PLEASE go to these websites,
AND READ!!!!!!!!! ABOUT THE VISA PROCESS. DONT BE SUCH A LAZY BUM WHO ONLY 'HEAR' THINGS FROM OTHERS AND DONT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO 'YOUR OWN' SUCCESS IN MAKING YOUR WAY TO WARWICK.